Welcome to my Team Page
Sunny Side Up
Sunny Side Up
This year's walk feels more imporant than ever. We walk this year to raise money for world wide research that is changing the lives of so many children like Ellie. We walk for schools that need more support in learning how to protect their students with food allergies like Ellie. And most importantly, we walk to celebrate you - our truly incredible friends and family who have supported Ellie every day, and kept her safe, loved and included. We are so grateful to each of you, and Ellie's team of doctors, who have impacted our lives this year. The FARE walk is one of our favorite mornings of the year, free for anyone who wants to participate, and we'd love to have you join us!
Ways to Get Involved:
JOIN OUR TEAM: Come hang with us at the walk! It’s a really fun morning, completely free and we’d love to have you there. Just click on the "Join Team" link to the right and choose team "SUNNY SIDE UP". All ages are welcome. If you are a family or group, we appreciate you taking the time to sign each individual member up so we have everyone included on our list.
DONATE: Our team has managed to be the biggest fundraiser at the walk for the past four years - thanks to YOUR support. All donations go directly to FARE, an organization that helps kids with food allergies all over the world. FARE helps fund leading worldwide research, advocates for children at schools, restaurants, airlines, and across many other platforms. Any contribution makes an impact. Click the "Donate to Team" button on the right to support our team raise money.
FUNDRAISE: Anyone who joins our team can create an individual fundraising page to spread awareness even further. Do you know other families with food allergies or who would enjoy attending the walk? With your individual page, it’s easy to invite more friends to join team Sunny Side Up on Sept 30 or ask others to help contribute to FARE.
Check-in starts anytime after 9am
Mattie J.T. Stepanek PARK
1800 Piccard Drive
Rockville, MD 20850
* $0 donation: It's free to join us on the day of the walk. All participants get a Sunny Side Up t-shirt from the Rubinfelds!
* $20 donation: Puts a newly diagnosed patient kit into the hands of 10 families coping with a new food allergy diagnosis.
* $30 donation: Sends "Be a Pal" food allergy education materials to 2 elementary school classrooms.
* $100 donation: Receive a 2018 FARE walk t-shirt. 1800 Piccard Drive
* $150 donation: Brings a teen to FARE Teen Summit for a weekend of education, support and friendship.
* $250 donation: Receive a 2018 FARE walk t-shirt and FARE walk teal backback.
* $500 donation: Receive a 2018 FARE walk t-shirt, backback and aluminum water bottle.